Thursday, December 20, 2012

About, Maria Selena.

Selena Maria
Puteri Indonesia 2011 - Miss Indonesia Universe 2012 | Professional Basketball Player for Surabaya Fever #3
Biography :
Maria Selena Nurcahya was born September 24, 1990 in Palembang, South Sumatera is an Indonesian beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Puteri Indonesia 2011 and as the winner of Puteri Indonesia 201. Selena, who stands 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in), competed as the representative of Central Java. Selena and the other 37 contestants from 33 provinces compete for the title. Maria, a business major at Bandung’s Institute of Technology and a basketball player, said she would use her new title to contribute to the public.
“I am grateful for my victory and I want to contribute to people socially. I may have to take a break from my studies, but I’m willing to take the risk because this victory is my first step. I haven’t given becoming a model much thought,” she said. Maria will represent Indonesia at the 2012 Miss Universe competition in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment